There is some great work happening in the world of assessment based on e-portfolios. I encourage anyone interested in moving away from testing to more authentic assessment using e-portfolios come learn more from AAEEBL. The Association for Authentic, Experiential and Evidence-Based Learning (AAEEBL, pronounced “able”) is a non-profit, professional organization for the world eportfolio community. Below is a link to their website and a place to register for what’s sounds like a very informative free webinar on assessing student evidence.
The Power of E-Portfolios: Document, Reflect & Share Learning with Evernote
- @studyblue @StudyBlueEDU 2 days ago
- We will remember you @NelsonMandela Your life and courage will continue to shine for all of humanity. 3 days ago
- This makes me want to set up a 24 dance-a-thon where this whole video is shown. Anyone? 4 days ago
- @noraleet the "reminders" tab is one of the symbols on the top right hand of each note. 5 days ago
- RT @DianeRavitch: The L.A. iPad Fiasco Gets Worse wp.me/p2odLa-6uM 2 weeks ago
Are you looking for a specific topic?