There is some great work happening in the world of assessment based on e-portfolios. I encourage anyone interested in moving away from testing to more authentic assessment using e-portfolios come learn more from AAEEBL. The Association for Authentic, Experiential and Evidence-Based Learning (AAEEBL, pronounced “able”) is a non-profit, professional organization for the world eportfolio community. Below is a link to their website and a place to register for what’s sounds like a very informative free webinar on assessing student evidence.
The Power of E-Portfolios: Document, Reflect & Share Learning with Evernote
- Day 2 of #designthinking around #makerspace with teachers. Telling stories and ideation. @projectbreaker http://t.co/KdPDkFb4XM 2 days ago
- Working with teachers to develop maker spaces. Using #designthinking. Great conversation to define challenge http://t.co/hrO5oB4cju 3 days ago
- I'm working on a year-long video project.2 shorts (no more than 5 min) per month for a year. Come follow my channel vimeo.com/channels/796326 5 days ago
- More Ferguson info. jezebel.com/ferguson-disgr… 1 week ago
- RT @ReadByExample: Digital Student Portfolios wp.me/P1ZBjY-3Vy Updated page w/ posts from @SBEducation @stenhousepub @EdTech_K12 @mid… 1 week ago
Are you looking for a specific topic?