There is some great work happening in the world of assessment based on e-portfolios. I encourage anyone interested in moving away from testing to more authentic assessment using e-portfolios come learn more from AAEEBL. The Association for Authentic, Experiential and Evidence-Based Learning (AAEEBL, pronounced “able”) is a non-profit, professional organization for the world eportfolio community. Below is a link to their website and a place to register for what’s sounds like a very informative free webinar on assessing student evidence.
The Power of E-Portfolios: Document, Reflect & Share Learning with Evernote
- documentary of narrative-tinkering experience I develop @PDXTinkerCamp vimeo.com/91976993 #makered #edtech @Frauenfelder @imagination 3 days ago
- RT @Mandery: Publish Blogs from Evernote with Postach.io lifehack.org/articles/produ… via @lifehackorg 4 days ago
- @TeamCairney let me know if you need helps. It's very easy. 5 days ago
- @TeamCairney all Evernote notes and notebooks can be downloaded onto a computer where kids or parents could store them & then later uploaded 5 days ago
- @BenSJones @edtechteaching of @pdxdiy Blake S. of @PDXTinkerCamp, @tedrosececi of @Getting_Smart, D Steele & K Harrison talking maker space 1 week ago
Are you looking for a specific topic?