There is some great work happening in the world of assessment based on e-portfolios. I encourage anyone interested in moving away from testing to more authentic assessment using e-portfolios come learn more from AAEEBL. The Association for Authentic, Experiential and Evidence-Based Learning (AAEEBL, pronounced “able”) is a non-profit, professional organization for the world eportfolio community. Below is a link to their website and a place to register for what’s sounds like a very informative free webinar on assessing student evidence.
The Power of E-Portfolios: Document, Reflect & Share Learning with Evernote
- @erikpalmer great. It would be great to see a lot more voices on this thread #catlinidentity 1 day ago
- @WANT_TeenNews is holding court at #PIEdemo day. http://t.co/UFo02vE8tk 5 days ago
- #PIEdemo day about to start. Looking forward to hearing @WANT_TeenNews present. http://t.co/xSHJOtgAgh 5 days ago
- @blubirding Google Docs? 6 days ago
- @blubirding sure. A generic one or one that is specialized to your community? 6 days ago
Are you looking for a specific topic?