There is some great work happening in the world of assessment based on e-portfolios. I encourage anyone interested in moving away from testing to more authentic assessment using e-portfolios come learn more from AAEEBL. The Association for Authentic, Experiential and Evidence-Based Learning (AAEEBL, pronounced “able”) is a non-profit, professional organization for the world eportfolio community. Below is a link to their website and a place to register for what’s sounds like a very informative free webinar on assessing student evidence.
The Power of E-Portfolios: Document, Reflect & Share Learning with Evernote
- @MissHartl @mrkampen not just a couple times per year. 1 day ago
- @MissHartl @mrkampen the power comes when those types of conferences are ongoing. Students and parents can be constantly sharing their work. 1 day ago
- @mrkampen did this have another link to it? 2 days ago
- @actionhero me too! 1 week ago
- RT @actionhero: Love this job description. Idea Entrepreneur: The New 21st Century Career ow.ly/1X7j7n 1 week ago
Are you looking for a specific topic?