There is some great work happening in the world of assessment based on e-portfolios. I encourage anyone interested in moving away from testing to more authentic assessment using e-portfolios come learn more from AAEEBL. The Association for Authentic, Experiential and Evidence-Based Learning (AAEEBL, pronounced “able”) is a non-profit, professional organization for the world eportfolio community. Below is a link to their website and a place to register for what’s sounds like a very informative free webinar on assessing student evidence.
The Power of E-Portfolios: Document, Reflect & Share Learning with Evernote
- @leftysdad balance. We need to make clear school norms even if they conflict with home norms. We teach about code switching #catlinidentity 3 days ago
- @WANT_TeenNews we should meet some time. I'd love to brainstorm ways to grow your image around campus. (I'm the Ed tech coordinator btw) 4 days ago
- How do we do things around here, what is the norm and how do we accommodate those that don't fit the norm? #catlinidentity 4 days ago
- Brainology. Helping kids learn about growth mindset. mindsetworks.com #catlinidentity 4 days ago
- Whistling Vivaldi. How Stereotypes Affect Us and What We Can Do. #catlinidentity amazon.com/gp/aw/d/039333… 4 days ago
Are you looking for a specific topic?